Thursday, April 13, 2017

Storyboard

I just put together a basic sketch for my Unit Project 3. Since this is ostensibly the last project of my college career, I wanted to do something different. I also knew that I wanted to form my persuasive argument on an issue of importance not only to me, but others alike. Although I've written papers and made projects on topics that have affected me, there is one issue I haven't yet tackled: police brutality, as it relates to African Americans. Therefore, for this project I am thinking of portraying four high-profile incidents in recent years via the four separate images. I don't want to give too much away at this point, such as the names of individuals or the makeup of the images. Though I think this could be a really cool, original project with a strong visual argument against police brutality. In a way, the images will serve as a memorial for the fallen and a reminder for people to remain active within the cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment