Thursday, March 30, 2017

Working

I finally feel like I am making progress. I've also come a long way in the span of a week. Last week I had issues with the hosting service and was unable to publish my files. Though for some reason, I reentered my password once more and Dreamweaver finally allowed me to connect the server. My splash page is coming along, as I have written more content on the topic. This information is perhaps background or general information about the department. Towards the end of the section, I have two buttons that will navigate to the second-tier pages. These pages will describe why did the reform is necessary and how to implement the reform. My third tier page will likely be accessed from one of these pages. This third tier page will offer the call to action, which will be to put pressure on the TCU Board of Trustees. In essence, I'm providing a letter in which students can download, fill in the blanks and send in regard to the department. The only other page will be the "about me," which will be accessible from the splash page. Further, the main menu on the splash page will make finding the second and third tier pages a bit easier. My next steps are to finalize the splash page (which has the navigation intact), then duplicate it for the other pages, link those pages, fill in the content, and finish up designs for all pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment